Friday, August 12, 2011

Plein Air painting is for me!

I am a painter is a miracle! All of my life has studied the scientific areas and never had a lesson in the art of the period of five years before retirement. Now, however, I love painting en plein air (in French "open air"), on the road, and the new people in the meeting.

When I was a child, we lived in a small space, support for forest land behind the corner. Occasionally visited the region and enjoy the view of various plants and shrubs, and how the sun danced magazines. Perhaps it is when I learned to love trees. Much later I had the wonderful opportunity to take a free art lessons, near the University. When I moved this off, I went to a local Gallery and continued to experience. Several years later, I moved this from Maryland, where I met plein air painters. Actually we took our easels, field set, and I was overwhelmed! What do I put my 8 "x 10" canvas that in the vast landscapes of the array? At the same time, I was hooked! The trip to the doors are. The poet said, "it does not matter whether I got the bee stings or lost my brush sunburn or picture does not take away from the well, the great day has been to yet." Now I can enjoy the beautiful trees everywhere, but when I want to paint, I find them, one of which is in an irregular fashion or increased for many years in the wind, and had seen the storms in the maybe lose limbs in the process. They are the ones that speak to me, so my easel is determined and we have a face to face conversation.

Many opportunities have presented themselves to me, the painting and the luggage after the start. (I) being ridden team game to paint the Montana mountains, loved by Mexico in the trees to look like a huge variety of trees in Texas or barrels and, North Carolina, Ohio, Florida and Maryland trimmed. To travel across the country, I have noticed that the trees in the various regions is unique in the region, with the exception of the pine and oaks, which seem to be prolific throughout Florida, Montana.

Plein air painter, the second advantage is that such a wonderful and interesting people to meet. I have done so during these travels, and workshops, as well as when I'm at home doing shows and hanging in my local library, and art from the art galleries.

When the painting is completed and my wall hangs, I look at it, and I'm in-time with it. I remember the day when it was made, with the temperature, the work I did go to the fun I had a painting of the and problems, I had it in the finishing or whether it just painted yourself. And when it sells, I am rewarded monetarily to do something I love!

Mary's Art, Inc., we have a large number of painted oil paintings fabric of the original manuscript. Cheap colorful artwork was created in the en plein air (in French "open air") and the nature of emotions and bring them to you computer. The paintings is a modern style, somewhat abstract expressionism and the tart. Visit the http://murphyartstudio.com/ and find the paintings you love.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment